Monday, February 15, 2010

Do You Feel Lucky???




Do You Feel Lucky??

This tutorial is of my own creation and resemblence to any other tutorial is simply coincedental.This tutorial was written by me Katrina on March 5th 2008.This tutorial was written in PSP 9 but can be done with other versions.
I am using the awesome Artwork of Keith Garvey please do not use the same tube as I am unless you have purchased a license to do so.You can purchase one at www.mypsptubes.com

You will need the following:
My Supplies (Mask,Dice ,Cards and Wordart)-
Here
If any of these belong to you and would like credit or for me to take them down please let me know:)
Tube of Choice
Font Of Choice

Ready Lets Go!!!

Open a new 700x600 image flood fill with white.

Open all of your supplies in PSP
Using your preset shape set to Elipse width 40
foreground black or a color from your tube draw out a circle.
Objects align center in canvas,Convert to rastor layer.

Copy and Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize your circle to your likeing
Crop off any access tube
Copy and paste the wordart provided or you can add your own totally up to you!!
Resize if needed and postion to your liking

Open up the playing cards provided.
Resize and place to your liking..
see my finished tag for refrence
Add a small drop shadow of choice.
Drop Shadow your circle and tube layer as well.

Make your white background layer active and flood fill with another color from your tube
I also used my preset shape tool and added some diamond spades clubs and heart shapes..
but that is totally up to you..

Time to add your mask
Layers -New Mask Layer- From Image
and find the mask I provided
Source Lumimance checked
Invert Mask Unchecked

Using your elipse shape preset again set your width to 4
but change the line style to dash color or to one of your choice
Draw out a circle so it sits just above your black circle.
Move this layer to just above your masked layer.
.Add a small drop shadow

Open up the dice tubes provided and copy and paste each one onto your working canvas.
Place to your liking..see my tag for refrence..
Add a drop shadow of your choice.
Time to add your font I used BlackJack
Add a drop shadow to your font

Add your copyright and license number if needed and your
All Layers Crop and ResizeSave as a JPG or PNG

All finished!! Pretty easy hey lol

This tutorial was written by and copyrighted to Katrina.
You may link to and/or print this out for your own personal use. Please do not copy it in whole
or in part to place online, rewrite it, script it, or claim it as your own without my written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment